Newport, Rhode Island Fishing Charter Pricing
Payments can be made in the form of a check, cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. A deposit of 50% is required to reserve your fishing charter, with the remaining balance due upon the completion of the trip. See Cancellation Policy below.
Although tipping is not mandatory, it is customary and appreciated to tip the mate 15% to 20%.
Half Day Newport, Rhode Island Fishing Charters | 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. or 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- $120 per person, 5 person minimum (with a minumum fee of $600)
- Corporate fishing charters with more than 6 people (where more than one boat is needed) – $135 per person with a 20% gratuity
Six Hour Newport, Rhode Island Fishing Charters | 7:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- $850 – can bring up to 6 people. (Same price for less than six people.)
Eight Hour Tautog Fishing
- Blackfish (Tautog), full days are eight hours, 6am-2pm.
- $150 per person open boat charter. Maximum 6 person.
- $1000 for private charter, 6 person maximum. (Same price for private charter if less than six people.)
Offshore Tuna & Shark Fishing
- Full Day Tuna/Shark Fishing, July-August, (6 person max) – $1500
Knock out your holiday shopping with one phone call! 1-401-623-1121. Give the fishermen in your life exactly what they want…more time on the water! Our tasteful certificates are available in any denomination…and do not expire! 🙂
Sight-Seeing Tours in Newport, Rhode Island
For sailing regattas, race boat committees, photography excursions, music festivals, sea diving, etc… We can accommodate up to six people. ($600 minimum reservation fee): 5-6 people: $120 per person. For more than six people contact Captain Joe for details.
MAKE YOUR RESERVATION TODAY
To make a reservation or to learn more about how Sara Star Fishing Charters in Newport, Rhode Island can meet the needs of your special occasion fishing adventure please contact Captain Joe Aiello 1-401-623-1121 .
We are a very small business. When you book a charter, we set aside that time for YOU and aren’t making money elsewhere. You may cancel up to two weeks before your charter for a full refund. If you cancel with less than two weeks but before they day of your charter, your 50% deposit will be applied. If you do not show up on the day of your charter, you will be charged a minimum fee of $600.
**A NOTE ABOUT FUEL COSTS AND FISHING CHARTER PRICES
Sara Star Fishing Charter Service has not increased its prices for a long time. However, fuel costs have recently risen significantly and we have to account for that.