Newport, Rhode Island and Venice, Florida Fishing Charter Pricing
Payments can be made in the form of a check, cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. A deposit of 50% is required to reserve your fishing charter, with the remaining balance due upon the completion of the trip.
Sight-Seeing Tours in Newport, Rhode Island
For sail boat regattas, race boat committees, photography excursions, music festivals, sea diving, etc.. Six person maximum. 1-4 people: $550 (minimum reaservation fee): 5-6 people: $110 per person. For more than 6 people contact Captain Joe for details.
Half – Day Newport, Rhode Island and Venice, Florida Fishing Charters | 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. or 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Expanded hours with a new evening fishing charter package
- $110 per person ($100 per child, ages 10 and under) 4 person minimum
- If less than 4 people, a $550 flat rate for applies
- Corporate fishing charters with more than 6 people (where more than one boat is needed) – $125 per person
- Family fishing charter packages. Special rates are available for families with children. Contact Captain Joe for details.
Full – Day Newport, Rhode Island and Venice, Florida Fishing Charters | 7:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Inshore (6 person max) – $850
- Offshore oceanic tuna or shark fishing (6 person max) – $1,500
MAKE YOUR RESERVATION TODAY
To make a reservation or to learn more about how Sara Star Fishing Charters in Newport, Rhode Island and Venice, Florida in the New England off season can meet the needs of your special occasion fishing adventure please contact Captain Joe Aiello.
**A NOTE ABOUT FUEL COSTS AND FISHING CHARTER PRICES
Sara Star Fishing Charter Service has not increased its prices for 2012. However, if fuel costs go above $4.00 per gallon, an extra ten percent (10%) will be applied to your total cost.