Newport, Rhode Island Fishing Charter Pricing
Payments can be made in the form of a check, cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. A deposit of 50% is required to reserve your fishing charter, with the remaining balance due upon the completion of the trip. You may cancel up to two weeks before your charter for a full refund. Otherwise your deposit will be applied.
Although tipping is not mandatory, it is customary, and appreciated to tip the mate 15 to 20%.
- Blackfish (Tautog), full day $150 per person. Maximum 6 person.
Knock out your holiday shopping with one phone call! 1-401-623-1121. Give the fishermen in your life exactly what they want…more time on the water! Our tasteful certificates are available in any denomination…and do not expire! 🙂
Sight-Seeing Tours in Newport, Rhode Island
For sailing regattas, race boat committees, photography excursions, music festivals, sea diving, etc… We can accommodate up to six people. ($550 minimum reservation fee): 5-6 people: $110 per person. For more than 6 people contact Captain Joe for details.
Half – Day Newport, Rhode Island Fishing Charters | 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. or 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Expanded hours with a new evening fishing charter package
- $110 per person, 5 person minimum
- We can accommodate up to 6 passengers, minimum fee $550.
- Corporate fishing charters with more than 6 people (where more than one boat is needed) – $125 per person
Full – Day Newport, Rhode Island Fishing Charters | 7:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Inshore (6 person max) – $850
- Offshore oceanic tuna or shark fishing (6 person max) – $1,500
Tuna & Shark Fishing
- Full Day Tuna & Shark Fishing, July & August – $1200
MAKE YOUR RESERVATION TODAY
To make a reservation or to learn more about how Sara Star Fishing Charters in Newport, Rhode Island can meet the needs of your special occasion fishing adventure please contact Captain Joe Aiello 1-401-623-1121 .
**A NOTE ABOUT FUEL COSTS AND FISHING CHARTER PRICES
Sara Star Fishing Charter Service has not increased its prices for 2018. However, if fuel costs go above $4.00 per gallon, an extra ten percent (10%) will be applied to your total cost.